Monday, September 8, 2014

my pet peeves

Hand-Dryers With No Paper 
Have you ever gone to a YMCA or a restaurant and you go in their gross bathroom to wash your hands to find those blow dryers with no paper towels. At this point u only have one option which is to wipe your wet hands on your perfectly dry pants and feel silly. I hate those.
Talking Through Bathroom Door
For some reason my parents believe they are allowed to talk threw the door of the bathroom to talk to me while I'm buss this ever happened to anyone? this is a huge pet peeve for me because not only is it awkward but u cant focus on what they are saying
Asking Simple Questions
There is always that one annoying person who will never fully understand what you are attempting to ask or tell them no matter how long u explain your question. The best part is that they will ramble on for 20 min but never come close to answering the original simple question that u asked in the first place. It could be the most straightforward and simplest question there is and they will never understand it.
People Who Bring There Babies To The Movies
Have you ever gone to the movies and enjoyed your romance, comedy or scary movie then in the middle of that good scene...BOOM there goes off the baby siren!!! When ever i hear that baby crying i just think ''why did u bring a baby anyways cause you knew she/he was going to cry''. Maybe this is just me but I hate it.
(Li-Berry) Instead Of Library
One day i was walking to the library from Dunkin and my best guy friend asked if we're going to the ''li-berry'' and i just kept saying no because we weren't...we're going to the LIBRARY. When we got there he was so confused and i had to explain that he said the word wrong and it was my biggest pet peeve
Loud Cell-Phone Conversations
If anyone has older parents then they will understand that annoying headache you get after your mom/dad get on the phone. My guess is that they don't realize you do not need to yell into the phone because most likely they are hurting the other lines ears. It is actually kind of funny watching them struggling about a simple phone call.
Texting...
Most TERRIBLE pet peeve is when you will take the longest time to send either a really sweet/loving message or even a long evil/hatred message and you take an hour on typing it....you wanna know what the response is? Its k. Just k. You think i could at least get an explanation but NO i get a simple letter called k. So I'm sorry if you are one of these people but you should change that.

3 comments:

  1. I can totally relate to number 1, I hate that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 4 is one of my pet peeves too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Juliana! I agree with the first and last ones. I hate when people answer a text with K. It shows that they really don't care about what you said at all.

    ReplyDelete