Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Bucket List

What if you had tomorrow? Do you believe you accomplished all you wanted to? What would you want to finish before you had to "leave"? I wrote a bucket list of things I would like to finish in my life.
                                                       My Bucket List

Some things I wanna finish with in high school
      * Buy the person behind me a drink: I've always thought that was sweet and Id be glad to do that for a stranger at Dunkin. Mostly because this might make there day and it would made mine just helping them,
      * Float in the ocean: I want to be able to float on my back and not have to be scared or worried just so I can enjoy the clouds go by my face, hear the birds singing, and feel the buns beam on my skin. Mostly because I cant even go past my ankles without getting anxiety and I would like to get over that sometime soon.
      * Messy twister: I really want to take different colored paints and put it on a twister board and play it the right way. Maybe do it with someone close to me so i can push them in the paint and turn it into a huge paint fight and have a great day.  Mostly because regular twister is really fun but if you want to double it all you have to do is make it messy.
      *Pull 5 all-nighters: I've pulled 3 all nighters in a row and i was very cranky and could barely stand up. But those 5 days were spent with either my closest friends or my sister so it would worth the headaches to have a rematch at pillow fights, long movies, and tons of food. This time I want to dedicate 5 days just for not going to bed.
     
Some things I want to finish out of collage

        *Get a job as a vet: My dream job is being a vet because I love animals and the money isn't so bad either. Because I would love that felling that not only did I save an animal I've helped the owner in a way because I'm saving their loved one as a vet.
        *Have two kids: Id like to have that perfect little family with a wife, husband, and two kids. I would have to make a whole other bucket list just for them cause I would want to do unlimited adventures with them like biking, beach, mall ect.
        * Go skydiving: I've always wanted to jump out of a helicopter into the ocean, beach or jungle. I would love holding my best friends hand and jumping off an unbelievable highness.
        * Swim with sharks: I would love to swim with safe sharks that I know wont hurt me. It would be such a rush knowing that live man eating sharks are right below my dangling legs. Mostly because this would be so new and feel so dangerous and I would LOVE that.

No comments:

Post a Comment