Tuesday, October 7, 2014

             Throughout my interview with Charlie B I learned he is adventurous, brave, and sweet. I believe he is adventurous because he told me many stories about fun adventures he has had with close friends. "I have let people jump over me with dirt bikes" states Charlie "and jump through a fire without getting hurt".  He seems like a fun person to be around so I would describe him as adventurous. Also I figured out that he is very brave in many ways from the examples he gave. Skydiving was a popular choice that charlie picked if he had 24 hours to live. Many people would be terrified to even think about skydiving, but not charlie as if he would be more exited to try it out. Plus when he gets older he wants to join and help in the military which i find extremely brave because you can see things you sometimes would rather not see. Sweet could be a nickname for charlie because of how everything he said was so thoughtful and sweet. For example when i asked the question"what is your favorite holiday?" his answer was "Christmas because you get to spend it with your family plus you get gifts". This shows that he is down to heart by saying he loves seeing his family, but is being honest and truthful saying that presents is a bonus. Over all I think charlie is a great kid to be around and seems so sweet, brave, and adventurous.

3 comments:

  1. I really liked your interview and Christmas is my favorite holiday too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very well written and i learned a lot about Charlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that Charlie let people jump over him with dirt bikes! I would not be brave enough to let someone do that.

    ReplyDelete